A passion for global communication and new technologies
As a qualified linguist with 10-year experience, I provide expert language services such as copywriting and transcreation, localization and translation, revision, post-editing and LQA, multilingual content for social media and SEO, and liaison interpreting.
After several years as an in-house linguist and project manager, I also offer tailored consulting services on global content strategies, localization workflows and translation technology. I design special training programs on translation and localization best practices for developers, communication, marketing and product teams. I also teach at the École supérieure d’interprètes et de traducteurs in Paris (Sorbonne University).
I have worked for global brands, institutions and start-ups in different fields, including IT, economics, finance, arts and culture, social sciences, international organizations, public institutions, fashion, beauty, luxury and sports.
To learn more about me and my skills, check my contributions below:
- New Skills For Translators, article written for Women in Localization
- TWM 176: Best Practices for Serving the Italian Market and Beyond, podcast hosted by Kathrin Bussmann as part of The Worldly Marketer Podcast series by Verbaccino
- Internationalization, Localization and Transcreation Practices on Twitter (in French), presentation from the Writing/Translating social media ’19 conference – Paris 8 University
- Machine translation and social media (in French), presentation at the Organisation internationale de la Francophonie
- Translations and Open Science (in French), report produced for the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research to promote multilingualism in scholarly communication through the use of translation technology